I have exciting news for you. Let me first introduce myself. My name is Naman and, I am a senior recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Here are the details of the role, which I believe is perfect for you. Please send your updated resume and I will be happy to have your resume submitted for this position.
I apologize in advance if this message reaches you in error. Our system indicated that you might be available for a job opportunity or know someone within your network that may be interested in an (Mention Role) with a financial service client in Pleasanton, CA. If you are interested in this role, please send me your most recent resume in Microsoft Word format. If you are no longer available for an opportunity, please let me know so that I may update that in our system.
Job Title: Agile Product Owner
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Ext.)
- We are seeking a motivated, energetic and experienced Agile Product Owner (APO) to work on a highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
- The Agile Product Owner (APO) will help evolve our products through successive and iterative stages of discovery, definition, development, launch, and post-release support.
- The APO is responsible for driving the development of high value capabilities for specific products. The successful candidate will, through the Agile methodology, closely collaborate with product management, business analysts, developers, designers, and other stakeholders such as business, legal/compliance, security, and operations to ensure that the detailed designs and requirements meet the needs of client consumers and internal stakeholders.
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including definition of epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
- Serve as voice of the customer with delivery teams, representing/reinforcing the customers perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans
- Continuously and transparently communicate with internal stakeholders the prioritization of the Product Backlog and the status of development efforts via Product Demos, Release Plans and other means
- Define, prioritize, and drive realization of specific product vision
- Act as the subject-matter expert for assigned products
- Work with Scrum Masters to help direct, motivate, and guide the delivery teams
- Break down epic-level user stories into detail-level stories consumable and testable by a scrum team
- Collaborate with User Experience partners in usability testing and the development of the user design
- Provide direction and support to development and quality assurance teams
- Promote and drive Agile development methodology throughout the work and teams
- Manage, prioritize, and assess the impact of defects, including providing key input on the decisions to fix or defer
- Reviews, accepts, and prioritizes feedback and new requirements from project stakeholders
- Ensure that Scrum team deliverables meet agreed-upon standards for quality and non-functional requirements, and that the products meet the stated business need
- Reviews output of development to ensure specified acceptance criteria has been completed
- Work with Business Analysts and other team members to ensure the product functionality is appropriately documented
- Provide input to Product Managers for necessary changes or product backlog items coming out of scrum development that need to be considered on a future roadmap
- Assist customer support teams, and develop and implement trainings and communications that allow partners and internal clients to better understand the products and changes that were made.
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years digital product owner or development experience
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum work environment as a Product Owner: writing user stories, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Proficiency with Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with defect tracking management systems (e.g. Quality Center, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and track record of producing quality work
- Ability to work with many individuals and various teams at the same time
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)