ManpowerGroup is hiring in New York City. We are looking or local talent that can work from home and come into the office in the future, once the office reopens post-pandemic.
The Agile Product Director will have a strategic solution mindset, and will be able to develop the vision of the Product and solution managers they lead.
They will support the PMO office which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the transformation program including: culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. They love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
* Lead the product & Solution managers in one of the portfolio groups of the transformation, leveraging T-shaped capabilities-working across functional silos but also deeply embedded within the initiative itself
* Running Agile at scale - ideally experience in first setting up Agile.
* Manage the program end to end, including all the processes embedded within it
* Planning and running Program Increments
* Setting OKRs or similar goal frameworks to inspire your team and hold yourself and your team to account.
* Ensure close collaboration with stakeholders: managing them in terms of expectations, dependencies and buy-in
* Update and Prioritize program / project backlogs in collaboration with other Product Owners
* Collaborate with other product owners and central product owners of the area and beyond
* Partner with business leaders in order to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
* Lead strategic initiatives, analyses, and projects
* Coordinates risks and issues across the product
* Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
* Analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
* Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
* 20+ years of experience as an Agile Product or Solution Manager
* Experience leading teams of Product Managers
* Be analytical minded and strategic solutions oriented
* Have a can-do attitude
* Take and execute decisions
* Incident management skills
* Be able to pay attention to details while keeping the overview
* Must have Agile SAFe experience
* Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
* Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
* Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
* Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
* Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
* Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
* Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
* Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
* Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects.
* Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
* A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
* A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
* Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
* Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
* Oral Communication
* Written Communication
* Project Management
* Relationship Building
* Results Orientation
* Strategic Orientation
* Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
* Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.