Experis is hiring for agile Coach
DTCC is seeking an experienced Agile Coach who will share the load of 1:1 Coaching, Team Coaching, Training in a delivery process based on Agile principles and practices.
* You will model the Scrum Master responsibilities as part of Coaching new teams
* You will share wins and struggles with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches, so everyone learns from each other
* You will coach team member who are currently wearing Scrum Master hats
* You will help teams implement/improve Agile development approaches
* You will act as a Facilitator running Release Planning Sessions and Retrospectives on a larger program level scale
* You will work with teams identify project risks and raise them immediately
* You will be responsible for removing impediments on team, as well as organizational level
* Remain at the leading-edge of Agile development practices and contribute to their spreading across the organization
* 10+ years of work experience as a Developer, QA, Release Manager or any other role that promotes strong understanding of SDLC
* 6+ years of work experience promoting Agile methodologies and supporting tools
* 3 +years of experience as a hands on Scrum Master on a minimum of 5 different teams
* 2 + year of hand on Jira experience
* Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies.
* Experience with Agile product and portfolio management.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)