12 month contract in Florida. Can be located in Tampa or Jacksonville, FL. Preference will be given to candidates bilingual in Spanish.
Must be w2 employee, no c2c permitted.
Prefer 10+ years of experience, with heavy amoutn of expereince in Financial Servcies.
- Own, advocate, and coach existing and new teams on Agile methodology and scrum practices, multiple teams in parallel if needed.
- Coach and mentor Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Developers with regards to the application of Agile practices
- Guides teams in the adoption of Agile software development practices (writing user stories, release schedules and integration planning, scrum meetings, velocity and capacity planning).
- Regularly assess the Agile and Scrum maturity of the teams through retrospectives, metrics and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team
- Influences strategic as well as tactical decisions through advice, counsel or provided services which directly impact the business of software delivery.
- Provide real time feedback to the methodology team based on experiences with software delivery teams
- Creates high quality training materials and videos related to processes and Agile practices
- Be a change agent and foster a learn by doing environment
- Persuade and influence others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Provides support for development of a sustainable Agile Center of Excellence and internal Agile Communities of Practice. Identify and coach internal champions and develop Agile Working Groups
- Drive agile transformation initiatives serving in a consultant and coaching capacity.
Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions and communicate risk and impacts
- Effectively and strategically collaborate with business and technology groups on technology definition and delivery
- Strong people leadership, ability to form effective teams, assess talent, develop people, coach, mentor, and course-correct
- Foster and champion innovative technology solutions to solve complex business problem as part of a product model - emulate the "test and learn" philosophy
- Required - PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar certification
- Preferred - Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- Experience working within Agile Software Delivery environments and driving organization through transformational changes.
- Experience scaling agile to a product line and organization with a lean/agile approach while meeting the controls needed in a financial industry.
- Experience with one or more agile tools (such as Jira, RTC, Rally or Version One) and agile frameworks (Kanban, scrum, lean etc.
- Knowledge and experiences with agile techniques, processes and tools that enable the rapid definition, design, build, integration and test of fully working code
- Experience leading training sessions and/or workshops
- Experience working with senior executives and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence senior executives in decisions critical to adoption and implementation of Agile practice.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how each area (i.e., architecture, deployment, design) collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills and proven ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches; must be able to be a voice of reason and authority.
- Excellent skills and knowledge situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Preferred - Experience creating training presentations and/or videos
- Preferred - Spanish speaking and translation
Apply using this link: https://app.filtered.ai/interview/public/6048e7f649d43100ef3327bb