Our client is seeking an Advisor in Account Management on a 9 month contract in Round Rock, TX.
- -->Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers.
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
- Administers and manages the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings.
- Leads intermediate-level service delivery processes and associated projects; interacts cross-functionally Owns one or more service delivery processes
- Manages service delivery processes in a standard service delivery environment
- Develop and lead monthly business reviews to Sr. level customers via teleconference
- Leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
- Manage multiple work streams and tasks daily, prioritizing and aligning to customer needs
- May provide supervision and guidance to new or less experienced account service analysts
- -->Aptitude with numbers
- Problem solve can get tedious with POs and numbers, numerical acumen
- Accounting experience is a plus
- will be working with tedious Purchase Order numbers -- has to have a keen attention to detail and the team relies on them for updated information in excel.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)