Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal integrator to assist in finding an Adobe Campaign Developer for their end client in Washington DC.
This individual must have experience working with and configuring Adobe Campaign Classic and Adobe Campaign Message Center.
- Supporting the development and enhancement of tool functionality for email, SMS, and mobile push channels.
- Validating enhancements to the data model to support new communications, building campaign workflows, configuring deliveries, and creating import/export workflows.
- Supporting testing and break-fix for new enhancements, data integrations, and core Adobe Campaign functionality.
- Implementing content personalization and dynamic content within emails.
- Handling configuration management and coordinating migration of packages from one Adobe Campaign environment to another, to support development and testing efforts.
- Candidate should have an understanding of the SDLC and be able to understand and inform business requirements for new campaigns and transactional emails.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)