Experis' client is currently seeking a Senior Middleware Administrator for a long-term contract assignment.
This assignment will start out remote / work from home / telecommute but eventually 100% on-site in Albany will be required. Any non-local candidates but be willing to relocate to Albany, NY.
- Perform Installation, Maintenance, Configuration and monitoring of middleware products within the program Platform such as Application Servers, Portal Servers, Case Management, BusinessProcess Manager, Business Rules Engine & API Management Products.
- Build high quality API/Integration/Middleware platforms that are highly available and scalable.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting for any technical issues. Perform upgrades and patching tovarious foundational systems & middleware components.
- Perform and configure Manual & Automated deployments of enterprise applications &configuration files.
- Participate and provide inputs towards capacity planning on compute.
- Create and maintain documentation for all major installations and implementations.
- Explore, actively support and work on new technology initiatives that may be of interest to theorganization.
- Provide technical support for Program utilizing ITIL-compliant methodologies for thedevelopment and delivery of program Platforms services and solutions.
- Other duties as assigned;
- More than seven (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in aleadership role as a Specialist
- More than (7) years of experience as Systems Administrator involving installation, configuration and support of Middleware products like application servers, portal servers, messaging and ETL products.
- Five or more years of experience working with enterprise infrastructure involving hybrid cloud deployments.
- Five or more years of experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery practices and automation tools (e.g., GitHub/Jenkins/Artifcatory etc).
- Five or more years of experience in installation, configuration & Maintenance of ETL tools like Informatica.
- Five or more years of experience with Development skills/tools: Java/JEE, Unix Shell Scripting, Maven, Python, .Net, Powershell.
- Experience in installation and configuration of MongoDB replicasets and Sharded Clusters.
- Two or more years of experience with Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, OpenShift or similar container technologies.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and administration of Mulesoft Anypoint platform.
- Cloud Solutions Architect certification for Azure or AWS.
- Three or more years of experience working in Information Technology domain at New York State or New York City government.
- Experience with Health & Human services programs for city or state organizations.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)