If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: 130 Turner St, Bldg 3 Suite 215, North Waltham, MA - 02451
Duration: Long Term Project (possible conversion at the end)
Objective & Overview:
The objective of this role is to make Individual Advisory Services (IAS) sales leadership more efficient and effective in managing their practices by leading, developing, and executing the strategic objectives to ensure that all deliverables, timelines, quality and performance standards are met. The main responsibility of this role will be to develop and drive IAS business management institutional relationship reporting.
The business management consultant will work closely with the IAS Managers and Executives including Business Management Operations Directors and Managers, Regional Managing Directors, Local WM Directors, Information Technology partners, and partners to coordinate and implement data analytics and process improvement to set an industry leading experience for our Wealth Management teams and, in turn, our clients.
- Excellent professional communication skills with the ability to deliver messages effectively to different audiences both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Excel competencies should include VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, as well as additional IF and aggregation functions (SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.)
- Ability to acquire, combine, and analyze complex data sets from various sources to generate business insights
- Able to provide examples of above technical skills
Experience working directly with the Business Management Operations Team, IAS Managers and Executives
On the job analytics, process improvement, communications and presentation experience
- Tracking and measuring performance and providing management reporting to IAS Managers
- Preparing for and leading cross functional meetings with IAS Managers and business partners
- Developing solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Exposure to the inner workings of a Fortune 100 financial services organization
- Create, maintain and implement strategic plans for IAS to ensure business meets and exceeds relevant goals. Track and update strategic long-range and short-term tactical plans to support IAS objectives in a forward-thinking manner
- Writing, editing and/or submitting well-crafted business communications according to company standards
- Maintaining various operational procedures and processes as assigned
- Developing new and innovative ideas to improve current processes
- Drive select strategic initiatives and ensure execution by relevant business partners
- Responsible for project management activities across multiple groups including developing and maintaining a project plan, implementing an effective adoption strategy and measuring outcomes
- Responsible for the business continuity, planning, and reporting for the project or program
- Proven understanding of and a commitment to working in a team environment.
- Superior follow-through, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Effective time management and resource utilization skills.
- Self-driven, motivated, and proactively seeks new tasks and challenges.
- Proficient in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projections at once, and meeting critical deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)