Experis is looking for experienced Administrative Assistants for our client in Sparks, NV!:
***6 month Contract Job***
The main function of an Administrative Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical Administrative Assistant acts as information and communication manager for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience required.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Experience working with executives highly preferred.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Apply now for this Great Opportunity!!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)