If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Riverside, MO 64150
Duration: 6+ months
Shift: Shift 1st - 7:30am to 4:30pm
Notes Shared by the Hiring Manager: Possible full time opportunity for strong candidates
The Administrative Assistant Role performs a variety of administrative functions to include the following:
- Scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, and taking dictation from management.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Answers telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Communicates with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars, and arranges appointments.
- Computes, records, and proofreads data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Deliver messages and runs errands.
- Inventories and orders materials, supplies, and services.
- Maintains and updates filing, mailings, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Opens, sorts, and route incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail, both written and email.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Reviews files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Types, formats, proofreads, and edits correspondence and other documents, from notes or emails, using a computer.
- High school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the administrative field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
MS Office with a strong focus in MS Excel
Some college or currently enrolled (internship)
Required Years of Experience
0 - 2 years
Strong MS excel experience
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)