Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Location : Irving, TX
- Ensure Alignment to Selected Title Performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners.
- Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses.
- Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations.
- Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships.
- Provides general office support.
- Serves as the department/group contact.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Confidential information may not be shared with suppliers.
Years of experience required
Minimum 5+ years of relevant work.
Top 3 must-have hard skills .
- Level of experience with each .
- Stack-ranked by importance
1 Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience
2 Must have working with confidential information.
3 Capable of working with higher level high execs.
- Working with a larger team, 350+
- Must have working with confidential information Client is willing to teach/train - A lot about the soft skills
- The successful candidate will have a strong administrative skill profile exhibiting high attention to detail, initiative, flexibility, professionalism, creative problem solving and decision making, time management abilities, and effective written and verbal communication skills High level working knowledge of MS Office programs: Word, Power Point, Excel, One Note, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and balance delivery of on-going duties to multiple managers and multiple teams.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)