Administrative Assistant III
Experis is hiring a qualified Administrative Assistant for a large telecommunications company. The Administrative Assistant III is responsible for performing highly complex administrative and secretarial duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature.
Providing work guidance and training to other clerical employees; anticipating and preparing materials needed by management for conferences; manage calendars, appointments, telephone calls, etc.; composing and typing correspondence requiring some understanding of technical matters; collecting, compiling and analyzing data.
- Typically reports to a Director level or higher.
- Ability to multi-task. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in spelling, grammar and composition.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks and may direct/lead the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Candidates must possess an Associates Degree in related field or equivalent with 5-8 years of related work experience.
- Requires independent judgment and initiative.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)