Our client is seeking an administrative assistant on a 2 month contract in Beaumont, TX.
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position. This position would typically include a professional Administrative Assistant.
- Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems, strong administrative coordination abilities, customer service experience
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)