Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Fort Myers, FL - 33912
Duration: 5 months (Possibility of extension)
What Will You Do:
- Full time Account Representative II to work within our FireMaster Administrative Assistant Department.
- Responsibilities include answering inbound calls, dispatching service calls and coordination of technician schedules.
- Prepare completed work orders for invoicing department.
- Critical and special account follow up to ensure completion to include weekly status meetings.
- Respond to customer requests regarding pricing, order changes, schedule changes, purchase orders, credit card payments, cancellations or invoice adjustments.
- Collaborate with other departments including sales, inventory and invoicing to ensure that all customer needs are addressed and resolved.
- Various data entry projects to include but not limited to research of open orders.
- Efficiently present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding.
- Apply knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative and technical skills
How Will You Do It:
- Answer inbound calls and research customer service history in database.
- Create and dispatch new service request orders
- Notify field Franchise Owners and Technicians of customer's inquiries to reach resolution
- Prepare completed work orders by creating work order numbers, verification of pricing, processing of customer payments
- Export work order reports to research service completion rates
- Respond to customer inquiries by utilizing the training provided by Firemaster
- Prepare monthly work for Franchise Owners and Technicians in advance of service month
What We Look For:
- High School Diploma 3 to 5 years customer service experience in the service industry to include creating work orders and dispatch
- High attention to detail and accuracy, action oriented, ability to work with stringent timelines and collaborate across departments
- Candidate should be a self-starter able to work independently
- Ability to type 70 WPM or higher
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft office
- Candidate must be capable of working in a busy and fast paced environment without difficulty
- Candidate must possess the ability to prioritize and show excellent time management skills
- Candidate must be an effective team player willing to support team members and Management team
- Candidate should be a self-motivator willing to exceed expectations