Role: Admin Assistant
Location: Bloomington IN 47403
Duration: 6 months (High possible extension)
Shift: There are 4 shifts.
- 1st Shift : Mon-Thu 5a-3p
- 2nd Shift: Mon-Thu 3p-1a
- 3rd shift: Fri-Sun 6a-6p
- 4th Shift: Fri-Sun 6p-6a
- Flexibility to meet scheduled shifts, including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
- Detail oriented approach with project management capabilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft platforms.
- Some experience working in a professional setting.
- Exceptional customer or patient service expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Business acumen a plus.
- This is an administrative position who will assist with COVID testing.
- They will NOT have contact with individuals testing and the site has clear social distance set up and protective gear.
- They will be conducting intakes, testing data collection, and check ins.
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Suite products), organization skills and ability to communicate clearly in English both verbal and written.
Typical Minimum Education And/Or Experience:
- High School/GED
- Technical certificate or higher preferred
- 2-5 years of experience
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212