Job Title - Admin Assistant
Location - Redmond, WA
Duration - 6-12 Months+ (Strong Chances Of Extension)
- Performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners.
- Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses.
- Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations.
- Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships.
- Provides general office support.
- Serves as the department/group contact.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
Admin function that is required to be onsite.
- Receive incoming requests through email for power of attorney from legal associates throughout the world and fulfilling them. May be shipping them, may be giving them to a courier
- Also supporting vendor bay, by assigning seats to new vendor, managing the vendor space by making sure everyone is assigned a space and the sponsor knows how many spaces are left
- Legal settlement checks are sent in- this person will receive them and deposit them to a lockbox
- 50% of the time will be one-off projects supporting teams throughout REDW building
- Years of experience required- 3-5 years of experience of Admin experience
- Microsoft office experience with Excel, outlook, PowerPoint, word, SharePoint experience is a plus
- Needs to be independent as the sponsor is not around
- Soft skills are very important because they'll be working with executives and CVPs, and their executive admins
- No legal background required
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)