We have an Excellent job opportunity for Admin Assistant Position with one of our clients based out of Redmond, WA If you are interested, please drop your updated resume and let me know the best time to reach you to discuss more about this opportunity.
Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 18 months
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Support of two senior leaders with fast-paced, complex calendar management, including proactive scheduling, detailed coordination and preparation, prioritization, and appropriate time allocation
- Provide team support for about 100 FTEs, including inventory management, morale events, new hire onboarding and offboarding
- Procurement of goods and services including hardware, software, and office supplies'
- Expense and budget report processing for team ensuring compliancy with MS standards and requirements
- Coordinating travel details and expense submissions for managers
- Partner with business support staff across the organization to ensure consistent experiences.
- Knowledge of internal Microsoft applications is plus
- Demonstrate a positive "can-do" attitude
- Be process-driven, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and able to monitor complex plans and schedules and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around
- Comfortable operating within ambiguity and changing direction rapidly to accommodate a fluctuating work environment
- Previous Admin experience
- Heavy Calendaring experience
Sr. IT Recruiter
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212