Title : Administrative Assistant 1
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 7 months (contract on W2)
- Performs a variety of complex administrative functions in support of the Garage program a the Microsoft New England Research & Development site.
- Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following: Manage schedule(s) of Garage staff and spaces, including the Garage hub and makerspace; Coordinate travel arrangements for Garage interns and staff; Coordinate meetings and events, including room booking and food ordering; Coordinate personnel operations, and facility operations; Gather and track data in Excel spreadsheets; Create, distribute and track survey information; Hardware and device inventory maintenance; Material and equipment ordering and maintenance; Complete special projects as assigned
Top 3 must-have hard skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Room booking/food ordering experience.
- Create, distribute and track survey information.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)