Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois-60515
Duration : 3 Months & Possibility to convert FTE
Job Family Description:
Proficiently uses word processing software packages. Performs secretarial as well as administrative duties. Arranges travel. Experience with MS Word, Outlook and managing calendars.
- As an underwriting admin, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making for a manager or a team of principals. In this role, you will support the activities of a large mortgage operations site.
- Other duties may include organize special projects and training programs
- Maintain a monthly tally of staff hours, keeping accurate and timely records;
- Coordinate meetings;
- Reserve conference rooms for meetings and make food arrangements;
- Organize manager's agenda and maintain department schedule;
- Coordinate travel arrangements; print reports;
- Prepare presentation materials;
- Maintain accurate attendance records for supervisory personnel;
- Create requisitions for supplies and rental equipment;
- Operate and maintain office machines;
- Prepare reimbursements for travel expenses;
- Coordinate on board and off board activities for new hires;
- Complete system requests; and retrieve incident reports and gather data for statistical reports.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)