Experis is partnering with a leader in the financial services sector to help grow their team, hiring for Administrative Assistant in Dallas,TX
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. CB Client On-boarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of client on-boarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services.
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Banking Client On-boarding Director, the Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and work independently with little supervision. They will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. They will have the ability to exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Some responsibilities may involve confidential information and working with a variety of key partners at various levels of the organization.
- Take meeting minutes and notes on behalf of CBI project managers
- Effectively manage internal and external related activities such as meetings and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality
- Coordinates and participates in meetings, prepares presentations and other materials, transcribes meeting minutes and summaries as needed and provides appropriate meeting follow-ups as required
- Ensure staff is supported when onboarding or offboarding employees; requesting for equipment setup and system access
- Communicate professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization verbally and through high quality, concise emails regarding project progress and recommendations/decisions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners such as other administrative assistants while creating a collaborative environment
- Update/edit Excel or PowerPoint presentations to key senior partners, as requested
- Lead, coordinate and execute on internal ad hoc projects, as requested
- Ability to lead and influence without having positional authority
- Strong team-orientation, interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop strong client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of corporate experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency with the project management lifecycle
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please share me your updated resume to email@example.com. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact: Selva : 414-346-0711
Who We Are - Experis
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)