Experis is teaming up with a leader in the financial services sector to help grow their team, hiring for a Administrative Assistant in Chicago IL.
This is a 6 month initial assignment with potential extension and/or conversion to permanent employee. The manager is intending to convert this individual to perm.
Administrative support for our Domestic and International Onboarding Specialists who support client onboarding projects. Main responsibilities are taking notes on client calls, attaching docs in tool of record, setting up training sessions for clients to attend, sending testing tiles out via overnight mail
- Take meeting minutes and notes on behalf of CBI project managers
- Effectively manage internal and external related activities such as meetings and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality
- Coordinates and participates in meetings, prepares presentations and other materials, transcribes meeting minutes and summaries as needed and provides appropriate meeting follow-ups as required
- Ensure staff is supported when onboarding or offboarding employees; requesting for equipment setup and system access
- Communicate professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization verbally and through high quality, concise emails regarding project progress and recommendations/decisions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners such as other administrative assistants while creating a collaborative environment
- Update/edit Excel or PowerPoint presentations to key senior partners, as requested
- Lead, coordinate and execute on internal ad hoc projects, as requested
- Ability to lead and influence without having positional authority
- Strong team-orientation, interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop strong client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of corporate experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency with the project management lifecycle
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please share me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact: Selva: 414-346-0711
Who We Are - Experis
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)