Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the healthcare clients in Philadelphia . We are looking to help our client to identify Active Directory Lead Engineer. It's a Full Time Opportunity. Great company to work with!!
Position Title: Active Directory Lead Engineer
Duration: Full-Time opportunity (Direct Hire)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
* Responsible for administration of Windows Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, and Infoblox environments.
* Act as a primary lead for Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Infoblox, and Certificate Authority Server environments.
* Responsible of owning the design, support, maintenance, and technical documentation.
* Working on business and IS projects and ensuring all activities are delivered according to project plans and timelines.
* Require scripting expertise as automation is our current support model.
* Working Other activities include; but not limited to, performing server installations, security patching support activities, server performance monitoring and tuning, logical and physical hardware design, storage management, capacity planning, backup strategies and disaster recovery strategies and design. Participate in 24x7 on call rotation.
Experience in the following areas:
* At least ten (10)+ years' experience as a Microsoft Active Directory domain administrator, required.
* Azure AD domain administration.
* Experiecne with Infoblox and DNS is preferred.
* At least ten (10)+ years' Windows Server OS Support and Administration.
* Provide engineering and operational support of Active Directory across the enterprise.
* Extensive knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 and above and Active Directory in a multi domain environment.
* Strong PowerShell scripting and Python scripting for automation, highly preferred.
* At least three (3) to five (5) years of IS Project Implementations experience.
* At least one (1) to three (3) of Microsoft Azure Administration/Management experience.
* Highly developed troubleshooting skills.
* Strong understanding of Group Policy.
* Experience with Active Directory in a VMware virtualized environment.
* Experience managing Microsoft DNS/DHCP.
* Understanding of federated services - AD Hybrid.
* Experience merging domains.
* Bachelor of Computer Science or related field, or equivalent IT experience.
* Knowledge of ITIL Best Practices.
* Demonstrated documentation skills.
* Ability to participate in on-call rotation and after hours work as needed.
* Conduct disaster recovery tests.
* Communicate with the Change Advisory Board (CAB) using established protocols, and participate in the change management process as necessary.
* Ability to effectively communicate and describe work details both orally and in writing.
* Windows and Azure certification a plus.
* Assertiveness - Ability to troubleshoot incidents until root cause resolutions.
* Strong oral and written communication.