Greetings for the day!!
I am looking for impressive background for the position of Acoustic Test and Prototyping Engineer in Culver City, CA for a client's contract assignment.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be interested and available.
If you are currently engaged with Experis IT/Irrelevant to you, please ignore this.
Job Title: Acoustic Test and Prototyping Engineer
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 12+ months to start
Only on W2. C2C is not available.
- Good understanding of standard methods for measuring and analyzing headphones, earphones, and loudspeakers
- Able to independently apply and adapt acoustic measurement fundamentals to provide solutions to complex and unique measurement challenges
- Solid experience with audio analyzers (e.g. APx500, SoundCheck, Klippel R&D System)
- Hands-on experience with headphone/earphone measurement fixtures, couplers, and microphones (e.g. GRAS, B&K)
- Able to summarize and present test results, and to convey ideas effectively and clearly
- Able to safely operate prototyping equipment such as 3D printers, Laser machining/engraving, CNC, machine and hand-tools to fabricate and assemble acoustic prototypes
- CAD/CAM knowledge/experience
- Perform electro-acoustic measurements of prototypes, engineering samples and completive products
- Use good engineering judgment (based on theoretical and practical considerations and best engineering practices) to apply and adapt measurement approaches as needed
- Interpret, summarize, and present measured results to the Acoustic Engineering team, to assist with competitive benchmarking and design verification efforts
- Safely operate prototyping equipment such as 3D printers, Laser machining/engraving, CNC, machine and hand-tools to fabricate and assemble acoustic prototypes
Most of our engineers have advanced degrees in Acoustics or an equivalent field (physics, electrical or mechanical engineering etc.), but if you you've followed a different path to expertise in acoustic measurements that's fine too.
Please apply for this posting for more details on this position.
Thanks, and Regards
ExperisIT (Manpower Group of Companies)