We are looking for a Contract Accounts Receivable Analyst who will have overall responsibilities for the collection of all accounts receivable, development and maintenance of customer files, as well as the balancing of cash flow. The Accounts Receivable Analyst will review cash flow, and collaborate with the Controller in the creation and analysis of cash flow charts. Other responsibilities will include the resolution of any invoice discrepancies, calculation of commissions for sales persons, and reconciliation of Accounts Receivable statements.
- Collection of account receivables, inputting AR and posting checks, recording check receipts on cash flow, coding and posting debit/credit notes, inputting payment transactions
- Updating A/R incoming cash chart, recording customer payment history, preparing, reviewing and balancing cash-flow with management, analyzing AR Aging report, balancing cash-flow with management, credit check on AR customers, solving discrepancies on invoices, maintaining master files/customer files, solving any discrepancies, maintaining customer payment history listing
- Check runs, printing out daily bank balance, inputting payment transactions on accounting system, bank deposits, communication with bank
- 2+ years' experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge and use of adding machine
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Effective Time Management/Leadership/Customer Relations skills
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/multi-task environment
- High level of personal integrity, strong work ethic
- Confident, consistent, decisive personality, Good team player
If interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please apply today for more details.
Experis (www.experis.us) delivers professional services in the areas of internal audit and controls, technology risk management, tax, and finance and accounting-related services. The firm's unique, agile structure aligns experienced professionals with proven processes to bring pragmatic and cost-effective project results. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Experis serves financial institutions as well as Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies from offices worldwide. Experis is an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Group, (NYSE: MAN).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)