Experis is looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 2 years Account Receivable and Collection experience who will take on the A/R & Collection portfolio with an organization located in Somerset County. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating accurate invoices, maintaining customer and billing records, tracking and resolving customer related issues, and generating weekly reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare aging reports.
- Applies daily cash receipts to outstanding invoices.
- Resolve and correct invoicing issues.
- Post customer payments.
- Dispute Resolution
- Compiles credit and reference information and makes credit limit recommendations.
- Monitor and maintain Customer accounts through collection calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Support Sales Staff with customer information and reporting; identify and execute the necessary Receivables process adjustments.
- Audits delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectable to ensure maximum efforts have been taken to collect.
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of SAP and Excel is required
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a team
At Experis Finance (www.experis.us), we custom tailor our services to fit our clients needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk advisory, tax and finance & accounting. We serve clients including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)