Job Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst I
Location: Houston, TX 77010
Duration: 6+ months (Possible Extension)
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a large-scale operations finance and accounting department is required. Relevant experience to Cash processes and applications is preferable
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office applications are required, advanced users of excel/access preferred. Prior experience with SAP ERP system preferred, knowledge of Hanse Orga Cash Application tool is a plus.
- Good communication and teamwork skills are essential given the multicultural environment and the landscape in which our department operates.
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles, USGAAP and IFRS knowledge are a plus.
- Applies timely and accurately all customer payments not auto-applied by system,
- Proactively communicates and provides supporting documentation to manager of pending and unresolved items
- Reconciles and resolves customer deductions and overpayments
- Download payment details from customer portals
- Validating payments via cockpit for validation of amount and currency
- Assists Credit personnel as requested
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks, meet deadline, work under pressure and organize his / her work.
- Bachelor's Degree or University Degree, preferably in Accounting or Economics.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)