The Accounts Receivable Associate will report to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and play a key role in a high volume and time sensitive monthly invoicing process. We're seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative whose primary responsibilities are accounts receivable, collections, customer service, and other loss mitigation and recovery activities.
- Prepare aging reports.
- Applies daily cash receipts to outstanding invoices.
- Resolve and correct invoicing issues.
- Post customer payments.
- Monitor and maintain Customer accounts through collection calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Process credit card, bank deposit, and other forms of payment.
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts or negative account balances to secure payment.
- High school diploma required; Courses in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Business to Business collections required.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Basic to Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel; proficient mail merge and Excel formula knowledge required
At Experis Finance (www.experis.com), we've built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk advisory, tax and finance & accounting. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)