Accounts Payable Coordinator
Fortune 500 Electronics Company seeks Accounts Payable professional for a 6 month full time contract opportunity! This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your professional expertise in an established business environment offering integrity and innovation.
Reconciles and resolves discrepancies on intermediary transactions for product related invoices and ensure timeliness of payments. These could include short shipments, full shipments, wrong PO number, quantity variances, parts received on a different PO, price variances, returns, etc. Reconciles and resolves discrepancies on transactions to include T&E reports and expenses while ensuring timeliness of payments. Review and resolve items that are in task lists due to discrepancies in general ledger coding.
- Communicates AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally. The majority of communication is in email form.
- Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve invoice discrepancies and entering data into system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years accounts payable and/or related experience OR less than 2 years of experience if hold a degree
- Intermediate Excel skills
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate to Advanced level of verbal and written communications skills
- Basic level of mathematical skills
- High Volume Experience
- Oracle experience is preferred
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)