Experis, part of ManpowerGroup is hiring an Accounting/Finance professional for a one-year contract opportunity in Research Triangle Park, NC. This role is remote, but may require some on-site presence once Covid restrictions are lifted.
You have a strong accounting background, are well-rounded and enjoy digging into details and have the ability to assess the big picture. You are proactive, a collaborative self-starter who is comfortable independently solving accounting problems by working with business partners to gather and integrate information from various sources and can interpret and incorporate technical accounting guidance.
Working in the Treasury Accounting Group, you will be fully responsible for the governance and monitoring of accounting for foreign exchange. Additionally, you will maintain responsibility for all aspects of the forecasting of other income and expense. This role provides a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure to various functions within finance.
- Manage company's forecast of Other Income and Expense
- Work cross functionally to analyze Other Income and Expense and prepare internal reporting package
- Administer the accounting for company's Net Investment hedging program
- Manage the entity functional currency determination process
- Consult and advise on accounting for foreign exchange-related transactions.
- Partner with Treasury operations on expected exposure changes to aid in hedging strategy and forecasting
- Manage 10-K and 10-Q disclosures of foreign exchange, derivatives and other income and expense
- Interact with external auditors on complex accounting issues
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with a strong academic record
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting, Big 4 and/or large global company preferred
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
For immediate consideration, please send a Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)