Experis is looking for an Accounting Specialist for a long term contract in Arlington, VA - with an opportunity for contract to hire!
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
This Accounting Analyst supports our client's General Accounting function within the Controllership organization. They are responsible for performing various general ledger and financial reporting activities, including preparation of month-end journal entries and related account reconciliations and analysis.
- Participate in monthly consolidated close, including extended work hours during close to meet deadlines
Prepare journal entries in accordance with GAAP
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis and resolve any discrepancies with minimal supervision
- Document and monitor internal controls
- Communicate with cross-functional teams within the client's commercial and federal sides to perform operational accounting duties
- Ensure compliance with policies, US GAAP, and Federal cost compliance rules
Sound like a fit? Please send your updated resume to email@example.com!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)