Full-time opportunity with a fantastic non-profit organization in downtown Detroit. Great culture and work/life balance. Tremendous benefits package.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for general ledger management, account reconciliations, depreciation and accruals, restricted asset releases, A/R collections, and preliminary monthly accounting cycle closings.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Accounting experience with a non-profit organization is preferred (not required)
- Experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge accounting software preferred (not required)
Salary range: Up to $75k/yr
If you are interested in furthering your career with a great organization, please send us your resume today! We look forward to contacting you and sharing more details!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)