Accounting & Finance - Accounting Associate Intermediate (3-6 years)
Job Description: Performs basic accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable as well as bank reconciliation functions. Answers customer inquiries. Researches problems and/or complaints. Creates and edits spreadsheets.
Roles and Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- Understand client needs and validate client requirements
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams and with clients.
- Ensure SLAs are met and provide MIS reports internally and externally
- Pro-actively identify, manage and pre-empt service issues and ensure timely communication to the client
- Continuously refine best-in-class Client Service.
- Represent Fund Accounting Operations processes internally
- Ensure regulatory requirements requiring client input to operational processes are met.
- Identify clients impacted by regulatory changes and issues communications as necessary
- Support client training requirements, particularly to maximize self service
- Escalate client concerns within OSD Management.
- Pro-active client communication regarding potential service issues
- Understand client needs and ensure that we respond appropriately to those needs
- BAU Query Management and resolution
- Issue Management, Escalation and Remediation
- Address Client Behaviour issues
- Delivery of client specific reporting and client KPIs
- Delivery of regulatory reporting
- Point of contact for accounting related client inquiries
Please share your resume and expected hourly rate to email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)