Experis is teaming up with a leader in the financial services sector to help grow their team, hiring for an Accounting Associate - Deal Closer in Newark, DE
This is a 3 month initial assignment with potential extension and/or conversion to permanent employee. The manager is intending to convert this individual to perm.
Examines, analyzes and interprets accounting records to prepare statements and/or advise management.
- Work on deal origination set-up on Loan systems. This includes obtaining all the necessary information required to support a new deal and working closely with the deal transactors from Client, attorneys, customers and investors to ensure a smooth closing
- Provide deal origination and execution support to Debt Capital Markets and Credit Risk Management.
- Initiate initial fundings on new deals and restructurings
- Initiate systems set up on all aspects of new deals, including investors and borrower funding details
- Manage the process of contacting investors and obtaining administrative information associated with new deals
- Review legal documentation and maintain within repository systems.
- Prepare loan book to provide to the client teams who will manage the deal on an ongoing basis
- Manage the funding process with Corporate Treasury for the JPMC share of a deal
- Read and interpret complex legal loan documentation
- Coordinate closing of numerous transactions on the same day
- Initiate funds movements on complex closing transactions
- Initiate funds movement in accordance with client/investor instructions
- Work with external vendors to obtain loan identifiers and setup of market based pricing.
- Provide information as requested by Clients, Syndications or Lenders.
- Assist with any administrative tasks associated with the terms of the Credit Agreement
- Actively participate in working groups and provide input on how to improve current processes.
- Undergraduate degree is strongly preferred but related job and industry experience can be accepted as a substitute. (3+ years)
- Must have experience reading and interpreting loan documentation or related experience dealing with documentation.
- Must be a team oriented individual.
- Must be highly organized with ability to manage a variety of tasks.
- Excellent communications skills oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal/client servicing skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills
- General accounting knowledge
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please share me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact: Selva: 414-346-0711
Who We Are - Experis
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)