Job Order ID # 11388925
Our client in the metro-Detroit area is seeking a skilled Accounting Analyst to join their organization directly supporting the CFO and involving technical accounting and financial reporting. An individual in this role requires a diverse skill set in finance and accounting. Specific experience areas include cash flow forecasting, billing, debt and trust accounting, report writing, financial system implementation knowledge, and strong analytical abilities.
- Corporate accounting, including month end close and account reconciliations
- Maintain compliance and awareness of policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
- Preparation of 10-K and 10-Q filings for SEC reporting
- Management of financial reporting systems as well as maintaining accounting schedules for external reporting
- Reporting responsibilities to management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with 5-10+ years of related experience
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred
- Previous experience with US GAAP
- Previous experience with SEC reporting requirements a strong plus
- High proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills, problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Understanding of financial operations processes
- Understanding of internal controls and risk
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work well independently combined with the capability to lead and manage through change
If you are interested in this exciting Contract-to-Hire position, please apply now!
Experis - Who We Are
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)