Experis is seeking multiple enthusiastic Accountants to join our client's team for a yearlong + contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will be seasoned, self-motivated professional and familiar with GAAP; required to oversee general accounting operations, ensure accurate reporting, reconciliations and more.
- Adhere to strict deadlines for assigned activities and month end close
- Process financial transactions; journal entries and account reconciliations
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Coordinate and assist with audits
- Assist with the preparation of financial and regulatory reports
- Interface with various departments
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Budgeting and forecasting: FP&A
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- 4 - 8 years of experience in Accounting; experience in the healthcare or insurance industry is considered a plus
- Certification (CPA, CMA, and CFM) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving skills
- Possess the ability to identify and analyze accounting and business issues
- Manage multiple priorities and pick up new tasks while remaining flexible
- Familiar with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
If this sound like you, please send us your resume today! We look forward to speaking with you in more detail!
Experis delivers professional services in the areas of internal audit and controls, technology risk management, tax, and finance and accounting-related services. The firm's unique, agile structure aligns experienced professionals with proven processes to bring pragmatic and cost-effective project results. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Experis serves financial institutions as well as Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies from offices worldwide. Experis is an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Group, (NYSE: MAN).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)