Currently we are seeking a knowledgeable, organized Accountant/Bookkeeper Administrator that can start immediately! This role serves as a stand-alone accounting representative for our client's organization. The successful candidate will demonstrates high integrity and reliability within a professional environment.
- Perform monthly accounting /bookkeeping functions, including: accounts receivables, accounts payable, journal entry/financial statement prep, accruals, month/year end close and account/bank reconciliations.
- Process bank transfers, deposits and other transactions.
- Develop and/or modify reports in QuickBooks.
- Research and analyze accounts.
- Maintain vendor files.
- The successful candidate will possess strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to effectively make independent decisions with a proven track record of exceptional client service.
- Cross-train within departments.
- Assist with other accounting projects as needed.
- 2+ years of recent accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter as well as a team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional communication and client service skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results
We continually strive to create a work environment that embraces change, strengthens quality of life, improves productivity and allows team members to pursue personal and firm goals. We encourage creativity, enthusiasm, positive goal setting and personal development. Teamwork and the desire to learn are two components that contribute to your success at our firm.
If you are looking for an exciting work environment with excellent growth opportunities, please apply directly to this posting! We look forward to hearing from you!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)