Experis Finance is currently looking for an Accountant for a 1-2 month project role.
This person will support the general accounting team. The ideal candidate will offer prior accounting experience at the mid or senior level. This position will support the Director of Accounting and involve a mix of month-end close functions, special projects related to overall business support. The Accountant is responsible for the monthly accounting and financial statement reporting for a group of residential rental properties. The number and size of properties will vary according to management contracts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Month bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation of monthly accounts receivable activity
- Reconciliation of monthly account payable activity
- Maintain General Ledger on a cash and accrual basis of accounting
- Reconciliation of escrow accounts
- Replacement reserve draw requests
- Review of Manager's variance analysis
- Maintain Depreciation Schedules as needed
- Maintain schedules for annual financial statement audits
- Monthly Cash Flow Reforecast report
- 5 or more years of hands-on, related accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong Excel skills. Pivot tables, Vlookups, ability to deal with large volume of data
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills, ability to communicate across all levels, including senior management
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)