Experis Engineering is actively recruiting for Accountant to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Primary responsibility is to do payroll Journal entries and coordination with HR and corporate and filing all month end closing entries / monthly reconciled accounts.
Jr Accountant Essential Functions:
- Responsible for reviewing Accounts Receivable contracts, invoices and committing invoices
- Responsible for assisting in Accounts Payable invoices coding
- Responsible for Payroll Journal entries and coordination with HR and corporate
- Required to proactively participate in the Finance Departments month-end close, etc; Responsible for filing all month end closing entries / monthly reconciled accounts
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: 3-5 years general accounting experience
- Knowledge/Skills Requirements Results and Detail oriented Effective, efficient & effusive team member
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with all internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently in addition to adapting, adopting and absorbing quickly and comprehensively Strong work ethic, positive can-do mentality & mannerism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with Advanced Excel skills such as Vlookup, pivot, sumif, etc..
- Experience with ERP software especially JDE
- Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-15 pounds Specific vision requirements including reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen frequently
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more! We've got the right opportunity.
Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today @ email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)