Full-time opportunity with a fantastic non-profit organization in downtown Detroit. Great culture and work/life balance. Tremendous benefits package.
The Accountant manages all aspects of cash disbursements including process design to avoid problems that prevent payment of invoices received from internal and external sources. Prepares projections from the annual budget, analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares audit schedules, monthly journal entries, tracks and reports grant expenditures. Supports the Accounting Manager in the monthly close process.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Accounting experience with a non-profit organization is preferred (not required)
- Experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge accounting software preferred (not required)
Salary range: Up to $50k/yr
If you are interested in furthering your career with a great organization, please send us your resume today! We look forward to contacting you and sharing more details!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)