Experis Finance is seeking an Accountant in the Centennial, Colorado area.
The Accountant will perform a variety of accounting activities including GL accounting, month close, reconciliations, and journal entries and cash deposits. Depending on skill level this person may also be help prepare quarterly financial reports.
- Industry: Government/Education
- Location: Centennial, CO
- Duration: 6-12 months (W2 project with Benefits), Standard on-site, 40 hrs./week
What You Will Do - This is a small-medium sized team so there is a lot of variety!
- Perform month-end closing activities, account reconciliations, and prepare journal entries as required
- Prepare financial statement analytics in order to provide insight into monthly financial performance
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
- Provide knowledge and support to accounting team and participate in team meetings and projects
- Support compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls requirements
- Provide support for the quarterly business reviews and quarterly/annual audits performed by internal and independent auditors
- Maintain and update certain financial systems, assist users and troubleshoot issues
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 or more years of accounting experience.
- Established understanding of basic accounting principles required.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in accounting preferred.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)