Experis Finance is currently searching for an Accountant in the Arvada area. This is a project based role that will last 3-6 months, with a strong possibility to extend or go perm.
The Accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to ensure the accuracy of financial information and appropriate accounting controls. This position will manage the general accounting function ensuring the accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of accounting data. The ideal candidate will operate with top-notch professionalism and have a strong financial and accounting acumen.
- Perform month-end close procedures including journal entry preparation, reconciliations and related reporting.
- Responsible for accurate preparation and disbursement of monthly financial statements ensuring reliability, integrity, and accuracy.
- Analyze financial reports and data, trends and costs, revenues, and cash management assuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Support the team during the year-end audit process.
- Maintain system integrity and interface with other systems in financial software applications.
- Identify, make recommendations and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Prepare internal reports as requested and communicate risks and exposures to executive management.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed by upper management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- 2-6 years of applicable accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and full accounting cycle.
- Computer capabilities including MS Word, and Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)