Are you a sales professional that has at least 5 years of consultative sales experience, selling to commercial (corporate office, healthcare, education and government) clients? Our client, a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) and reputable dealer of the world's largest office furniture manufacturer, is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team in Gaithersburg, MD. Come and be part of a great organization that has developed a reputation of customer service excellence amongst the nationwide dealer network.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience in systems furniture or related industry; direct selling or customer service or design or project management experience.
- Travel depends on where customers are located in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia
- Microsoft Office experience
- Work with Account Executives to support any deliverables required to secure new accounts. This will include researching solutions and preparing and forwarding proposals.
- Lead the response team to execute any bids brought in-house by the Account Executives.
- Identify sales opportunities and secure business. Increase share of clients' total dollars spent with the company.
- Broaden audience within assigned accounts. Visit accounts in person no less than once a week to further business and relationships, and grow the audience. Be responsive to requests; provide accurate proposals; leverage company vendors to further not only site share, but the overall product offering and asset base within the account. Increase service sales to existing accounts.
- Participate in the business plan developed with Sales Management.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales and Installed Gross Profit goals.
- Effectively qualify clients' needs. Research best possible course for the company to provide unique solutions to client's needs and relay that information through effective communication to the team, and providing complete and accurate flight plans to design.
- Qualify scope for all installations not involving a Project Manager.
- Meet weekly with Sales Coordinator to review the dashboard, backlog and post project spreadsheets.
- Insure project status sheet is updated and forwarded to account weekly.
- Maintain knowledge and competency with the technologies chosen by the company to leverage sales efforts.
- Respond to customer requests for products and services; develop and present solutions that effectively address the requirements of customers and prospects.
- Monitor client needs via the client website, stock reports and other available tools to insure the company solutions remain relevant to the current client needs.
- Communicate properly with the client and internal teams in order to insure customer confidence and deliver effective presentations and maximize the company's position with the customer.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)