Job Title: Account Manager / Marketing / Ad Agency Manager
Job Location: Mettawa, IL, 60045
Job duration: 6 Months
- Bachelor degree required
- Master's degree or equivalent related project or functional experience is desirable
- Total account management experience - minimum of 10-15+ years
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred (both U.S. and Global)
- In-house ad agency/ad agency experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Maintain knowledge of Clients guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Possess a thorough understanding of their accounts' (both U.S. and Global) product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Collaborate with the brand team in the development of creative briefs
- Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the brand.
- Issue client contact reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated to all involved stakeholders.
- Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop annual forecasts.
- Conduct financial reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- Reports to Clients Ad Agency Account Manager II
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Accountable for strategic direction creative/tactical execution, compliance to all related guidelines and budget
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)