Responsible for net revenue growth towards the sales of products and services to all assigned accounts including: the generation of new business through effective networking techniques; existing client retention, management strategy and oversight; and overall client relationships. Develops and grows sales and margins annually.
- Represents the company in the marketplace professionally; develops and maintains excellent relationships with customers and prospects.
- Make sales calls to multiple clients within existing and new accounts on a daily basis.
- Uncovering customer needs and translating those needs into sales of products and services on a daily basis.
- Manage the quote process of prospects through qualification of accounts and presentation of Company product offerings and capabilities.
- Works consistently with team members including sales, design, customer service and operations to completely satisfy customer needs
- Be knowledgeable on the products and services of many vendors
- Use technologies and software to manage orders, plan sales and projections.
- Conduct campaigns to improve client relationships through seminars, roundtables and other promotional and educational programs.
- Manage existing client relationships and look for opportunities to increase the companys share of wallet by establishing and monitoring ongoing service and renewal approaches.
- Establishing additional client contacts and relations within key customers.
- Performing other duties as assigned including weekly updates on Must Win accounts.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing and/or 3 to 5 years proven business-to-business sales experience with complex offerings preferred.
- Results and performance driven with a proven history of team success.
- Requires a minimum of one year of training/education for a candidate with no prior office furniture industry experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to relate to many social styles and adapt readily in multiple work environments.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM platform.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; ability to handle complex multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to listen and respond to customer needs.
- Ability and willingness to get involved in the community in leadership positions a plus.
- Ability and willingness to entertain clients before or after business hours.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)