This very dynamic, fast paced position, providing the highest level of customer and sales support by managing assigned accounts from point of order processing through installation/invoicing. Responsible for the coordination with other divisions and outside resources to ensure stellar account management for all of our clients.
- Responsible for overall coordination with Account Manager for all internal aspects including pricing, expediting shipments, sales collaboration.
- Act as single point of contact for customer inquiries, problem resolutions, support and information as well as assistance with our client's technology.
- Setup new customers and vendors and obtain credit application (Form W-4) from vendors.
- Develop and process quotes, sales orders & invoices efficiently, accurately and in compliance with customer contract and profitability standards.
- Vendor acknowledgments & lead time coordination.
- Order products and monitor order tracking and confirm billing once order is complete
- Coordinate and expedite service to customers across various divisions, outside contractors and vendors ensuring timely delivery and installation and also accurate invoicing.
- Obtain and complete certificates of insurance for and from clients.
- Confirm completion of punch list activities.
- Communicate with vendors on customer needs, specification issues and timely delivery.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through review of all order lines, completion of punch list activities and follow-up on vendor credits and freight claims.
- Search for and recommend new processes and work methods to increase organization efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
The above duties may be supplemented occasionally with additional duties related to company objectives.
- High School diploma or GED. College degree is preferred but not required.
- Job related work experience: Minimum of 3+ years.
- Ability to understand and review floor plan specifications
- Import/Export experience or knowledge
- Experience partnering with brokerage firms
- Contract Furniture industry experience is helpful but not necessary, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)