*Must be based out of Virginia, North Carolina, Alabama, or Texas*
As our client continues to strengthen its ties to the nations Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), we are looking for three Academic Liaisons to work with HBCUs and our client to help close skills gaps in today's students, encourage research as well as building workforce development programs.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and possess great confidence in meeting with the level of highest decision makers at universities. Our programs are agile and require the right person to be able to pivot quickly and adjust to change, to work across an assigned group of HBCU institutions, and set a strategy that meets the needs of the institutions and creates a lasting partnership.
Required Skills - 2-3 years experience in the following:
- Ability to present to senior leaders
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Critical reasoning and problem solving
- Strong client relationship building experience
- Knowledge of technologies (preferably IBM)
- Ability to take direction and drive assignment to completion including track, follow up and reporting
Experis is a global leader in matching talented professionals to a vast client network of admired companies of all sizes and industries.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)