This position has the overall responsibility of generating sales for the Audiovisual team by identifying and developing prospective clients and maintaining effective relationships with existing clients. This position is responsible for maintaining an overall flow of sales consistent with assigned objectives.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Identify sales prospects and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management.
2. Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed.
3. Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
4. Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
5. Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation.
6. Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation.
7. Responsible for developing and executing sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business.
8. Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings.
9. Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
10. Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information, provide detailed notes and track pending activities.
11. Represent company at technological briefings and trade shows as assigned.
12. Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management.
13. Other duties assigned as needed.
I:\Human_Resources\Job_Descriptions\2017 Job Descriptions\Account Executive - AV.docx 10/16/18
Preferred Qualities, Skills and Traits
* Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user clients * Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities * Ability to work and think independently and ensure that deadlines are met * Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion * Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills * Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally * Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) * Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent * A four-year degree is preferred * At least 3-5 years experience of direct selling in the AV/VTC area is a preferred
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)