AS 400 System Management Specialist, Technical Support & Server Management
- Client company name: NESTLE GLOBE
-P roject Name/Scope of Work: Onsite Support.
Specific job duties and responsibilities:
Systems Management Specialist-IBM i-Technical Support
Server Management - i-Series, IBM i-Technical Support
Responsible for IBM System i Support incoming tickets and solve client requests. The scope of this job specialty includes preparation for new or updated services, management of the change process, management of performance of IBM System i systems and services. Individuals in this specialty apply their IBM System i technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of IBM System i products and solutions and typically have responsibility for sizing, troubleshooting, and critical client situations.
3rd Party software:
- LXI Tape Management System.
- Help/Systems Robot/Schedule
- Help/Systems SEQUEL
- Help/Systems ESEND
- Vision Solutions iTera replication software
- Rocket Software iCluster
- Pkware Pkzip
- Cool Spool
- Tivolli Operating System Agents
- IBM Host-On-Demand
Remote option? No __X____
Interview process information
o How do the candidates get selected? NESTLE will interview and decide on the candidate
o Who will be doing the interviewing. Internally, Paul Horine will need to speak to him first. Then he will schedule time with NESTLE Team for the interview. Paul will be part of that meeting as well.
o Nature of interview (phone, skype) : Phone interview only
- The IBM team's budget for any candidate is $60.00 / hr. (Experis charge to IBM)
- Nestle will not pay for any travel cost so candidate must live in Phoenix, AZ or surrounding area.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)