Experis has a great opportunity for an AP Accounting Analyst with a growing and reputable company in Southfield, Michigan. The selected individual will provide full process accounts payable in a fast-paced environment. This role includes processing a high volume of invoices, monitoring aged invoices, and performing other accounting and administrative tasks within the Accounts Payable Department. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, manage multiple projects concurrently, and have excellent communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Batch invoices daily from electronic invoice approval system into accounting software.
- Process vendor invoices using an electronic invoice approval system.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment processing in accordance with weekly schedule.
- Update Accounts Payable daily for wire and auto-debit payment information.
- Process and reconcile credit card statements with receipts.
- Generate reports from multiple software programs at various times throughout the month.
- Process refunds as requested.
- Process credit card payments.
- Review vendors' monthly statements; check for accuracy; ensure all invoices/credits have been received.
- Maintain vendor records, including W-9 and current insurance certificates.
- Maintain a 24-hour response time to inquiries from internal team and external vendors.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Prepare 1099 and 1096 annual reporting.
- Adjust monthly recurring invoice amounts.
- Perform month end close by reviewing reports for accuracy prior to posting to the general ledger.
- Completed or currently pursuing Associate's degree in Accounting.
- 4 years of previous Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Office software required, particularly Excel.
If you are looking for a great company to work for, you have found it! Please apply directly now for further consideration.
Experis (www.experis.us) delivers professional services in the areas of internal audit and controls, technology risk management, tax, and finance and accounting-related services. The firm's unique, agile structure aligns experienced professionals with proven processes to bring pragmatic and cost-effective project results. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Experis serves financial institutions as well as Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies from offices worldwide. Experis is an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Group, (NYSE: MAN).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)