Jefferson Wells is seeking an Account Supervisor with prior automotive and dealership experience to communicate with Dealers and Accessory Distributor Installer's (ADI's) on a regular basis to support them with the Accessories Digital Solution (ADS) Application. The ADS platform is utilized by the Accessories team to allow dealers the ability to order accessory parts. ADS also provides ecommerce shopping integration of accessories on our brand and dealer websites.
- Act as a liaison between the Dealer's, ADl's and the ADS team.
- Perform program enrollments with dealers.
- Provide dealers and ADl's support on the ADS platform and program.
- Lead training initiatives with the dealer and ADI network.
- Act as a SME on the ADS program and platform.
- Assist in resolving dealer B2B and B2C order issues as needed.
- Monitor and improve assigned dealers and ADl's order fulfillment metrics related to ecommerce orders from dealer and brand websites.
- Assist field teams with program education and awareness.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- High comfort level guiding users through tasks remotely without face-to-face interactions.
- Proficient MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Prior dealership and automotive experience.
- Prior CRM or account management experience.
- Experience with WebEx and remote desktop tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience.
At Jefferson Wells (www.jeffersonwells.com), we've built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk & compliance, tax, finance & accounting and business optimization. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup. Jefferson Wells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.